How to Get the Employee Retention Credit: What Owners Need to Know
On December 27th, 2020, a new law extended COVID tax credits for employers in 2021.
The new expansions make many employers eligible for the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERC) who were not eligible in 2020.
If you are a restauranteur or own a business that’s impacted by a federal or state-mandated shutdown or experience reduced capacity of any kind, this webinar is for you.
After this webinar, you’ll understand:
- The definition of the Employee Tax Credit (ERC)
- How to access your eligibility
- How to determine your potential tax credit
- How this interacts with PPP funding
- How to claim your REFUNDABLE tax credit